Thursday, August 18, 2011

Charming Charlie: Accessory Wonderland *

In my opinion, you can never have too many accessories. They are essential in showing your personality through style. I've always looked around for the perfect place to fill my accessory sweet tooth, and I have finally found it! I decided to post the details about my new discovery because I know you will think it is as truley amazing as I do.


Charming Charlie is my absolute new obsession! The fundamentals of the store are genius, and I know all girls with a love for fashion will apreciate it. The store itself is based off of 5 criteria: Selection, Color, Value, Atmosphere, and Conversation.

Charming Charlie is filled with trendy accessories of all types. Whether you are looking for modern, vintage, formal, punk, or any other wear.. you will find it here! You will never see the same piece in each of the sections, because they carry such a large variety of goods.

The store is organized into color families. Each color has its own table or tables with a large variety of different jewelry pieces in that color on top and shelves upon shelves of matching purses, scarves, belts, hats, and shoes! The selection is vast (in a good way) & you will never walk out of the store without finding what you needed because of its simple organization.



If this next part doesn't draw your attention, then I dont know what will. This store is extremely affordable! Most jewelry ranges from 10 to 20 dollars and purses no more that 40 dollars. The prices are unbeatable!

Another factor that helps Charming Charlie to stand out is its atmosphere. The store is designed with a glamourous vibe with chic chandeliers, and trendy colors. Being greeted at the door, the costumer feels as if they are walking straight into a party!

If there's one thing that makes a lasting impression, it's conversation & the employees at Charming Charlie have, without a doubt, nailed this factor! Everyone working in the store is extremely friendly and always has a smile on his/her face. The employees are extremely helpful, and take a passion in what they do. They want your purchases to make your outfits your own!

Take my advice and take a trip to Charming Charlie, you wont regret it! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment